Refrigerator Assembly Line
- Joint inner liner with side panel and other components that is inclusive of condenser, evaporator, wire harness, back panel and so on.
- Make preparation for Cabinet PU Foaming afterward.
- Slat Conveyor
- Roller Conveyor
- Lifting and Rotation Device
- Belt Conveyor
- Cross Device
- 180°& 90° Turning Device
- Package Machine
- CPT Testing
- Vacuum Pump Loop Line
- Heat pressing with adhesive tape to joint between inner liner and evaporator;
- Assemble the full cabinet before the operation of cabinet foaming, by using U-shell side panel or single side panel, inner liner, back panel, compressor baffle and reinforcement bar, etc.
- After pre-assembly and pre-heating, it's ready for Cabinet Foaming. When finishing Cabinet PU Foaming, the shape will be molded and come out with horizontal level. Some works such as PU scraps cleaning, assemble compressor base plate and other parts will be done for its vertical standing in next.
- Before the refrigerator is sent to CPT Testing Room, some final assembly works that inclusive of Vacuuming Pump Loop Line, Charging and Sealing, Leakage Testing, Safety Electrical Testing are willing to be completed when Fridges are stood up and buffered.
- CPT (Cooling Performance Testing) and Final package line:
The operated time per cycle: 90 mins in normal (120 mins is limited)
Final package line:
Making packages with Packing machine, Wrapping with Plastic Bags and Final Checking process, etc.